Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

9 BEST QUOTES OF CHARLIE CHAPLIN


Charlie Chaplin was a comedian actor in the early 20th century. Chaplin’s comedic style is broadly defined as slapstick. He was an intelligent man.

9 best quotes of Charlie Chaplin: 

  • “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” 
  • “A day without laughter is a wasted day” 
  • “You need Power, only when you want to do something harmful otherwise Love is enough to get everything done.” 
  • “Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people.”
  • “We think too much and feel too little.” 
  •   “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles. “ 
  • “I do not need drugs to be a genius, do not take a genius to be human, but I need your smile to be happy.” 
  • “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” 
  • "The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury"


Thanks for Commenting, Sharing & Subscribing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment