Where Twin Flames & Wizards hang around.

My Personal 10 Powerful Affirmations to Boost your Day


Twin Flames - Laughing Socrates Blogspot - Alex Ftoulis

  OK. You wake up in the morning and the mind takes over. Not only takes over but also starts to worry with a ton of things that actually you shouldn't worry about at all!

  We know that you can see a good day coming from the morning, so why don't you deliberately and consciously do that on your own? Let's not count on the random and let's do something on our own, shall we?
(Click to read >>> The Real Way to Love Yourself)

  Sooo, you are about to wake up and all kinds of thoughts are intruding your mind. So instead of giving in to the monkey mind, take a deep breath, turn your focus within you as in meditation and observe your breath as it flows in & out.

  While you are centered and relaxed, with great power and vigor, speak out these powerful sentences. 

IF you don't feel it then its ok, its called cognitive dissonance, a natural mechanism which intrudes when we do something different for the first time, so fake it, till you make it!



Twin Flames - Laughing Socrates Blogspot - Alex Ftoulis


Speak out loud:

  • I am courageous and I stand up for myself. 
  • I feel joy and contentment in this moment right now. 
  • I am a magnificent being of power and light! 
  • I let go of all expectations. I am free to live the life I’ve dreamed. 
  • My heart is overflowing with joy & radiates confidence!
  • I acknowledge my own self-worth; I claim all that is mine. 
  • I let go of the need to control others. I allow others to make their own way. 
  • I have the power to change my life by changing my thoughts. 
  • Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy. 
  • I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.

  Remember. If it feels nothing at the beginning just keep on pushing & never give up! Life is amazing but it can be extraordinary when we consciously take action on every little thing. Keep it up. Never give up. Always claim whats best and be more than grateful for what you already have. Peaceee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment